There’s a flip side to everything.
- Almost anything is at least partly true.
- You can’t trust anyone all of the time.
- Everyone fails. Nobody is always on your side.
So how do you win at everything?
Remember the old saying, “The more you know, the less you know,” well it’s at least partly true.
The more you learn about anything, the older and more experienced you get, the more you realize there’s more than one side to any argument.
- Love is good, up to a point … then it’s a destructive obsession.
- Faith is good … unless it’s misplaced.
- Hope is good … unless you need to realize you have better options.
You may be thinking moderation is the best answer.
Only up to a point.
To lead, you need to stand for something. If not you lead to nowhere.
This is true but confusing and not helpful!
So how do you win at everything!
If you are worried about your position in the hierarchy of success, or worse valuing your life in comparison to what someone else has achieved then you are on the wrong path.
If you must judge your life — and I recommend you leave that up to the divine, because most of us really have no clue — judge it based on the small actions you take that encourage someone else.
The more you do that, the more successful you are.
If you want to win at everything, make sure that everything you do has some good in it.
Your life won’t be all good, but …
Good stuff piles up.
All the best,
Best-Selling Author and Producer