Honest answer: Are you intimidated or inspired by brilliant, successful people?
I mentioned to you that when I went back to college to study music at age 30+, I didn’t know the notes on the bass clef … and I was a bass/baritone.
But to get back into college I still had to apply.
I know if I listed all of the accomplishments of my Impact Platinum Mastermind it would be massively overwhelming to anyone, but would that inspire you to join a group like that or would it keep you from applying?
Here’s what Impact Platinum Mastermind Member, Stephanie Frank has to say …
“If you want real-world mentorship and the widest reach, join the Impact Mastermind facilitated by Ken McArthur. You’ll get direct, insightful, and thoughtful answers from the members, and access to one of the largest networks of experienced, helpful great minds out there across hundreds of industries.”
If you judged her by her accomplishments, Stephanie Frank would be pretty intimidating!
- She’s highly educated in Technology, Communication, Behavior AND Positive Psychology, which means she uses both sides of her brain pretty heavily and flows between structure, systems and creativity quite easily.
- She’s built 2 multi-million dollar businesses.
- She holds 15 technical and behavioral certifications in the fields of Cyber Intelligence, Large Scale Systems Design, Facial Expression, Neurolinguistics Positive Psychology and Personality Profiling.
- As the 4x International Best Selling Author of The “Accidental” Millionaire and National Inc. Columnist, veteran author and speaker, she’s been featured in Inc., Entrepreneur, Forbes and Fast Company, Fox and many other media outlets.
- Professional speaking and consulting has taken her around the world to work with teams and businesses to streamline their process and catalyze their teams (and their lives). She’s worked with companies of all types, from Hilton Corporation to Police and City Government and small town business in many sectors.
- She is the Co-Founder of The Holisec Group, where they combine Psychology and Technology (PsychoTech) into products that amplify the human experience.
- She’s authored a whole bunch of educational products and books
Here’s the good stuff.
She loves to laugh and she loves helping people in the Impact Platinum Mastermind.
And she’s just ONE of the amazing members of this group!
If you think you want to be in the Impact Platinum Mastermind there is only one way to find out if it’s a match.
1. Answer a few simple questions (I promise you already know the answers) they aren’t tough ones.
2. Schedule a short call with one of the members to talk about your goals and whether it’s a good match for you.
I won’t tell you who the call will be with, but if I did, you would be on the phone now, just to talk to this person.
If it’s not a match, no worries! I’ve got a lot more things to share soon!
But, if this rang a bell for you, now is the time.
There’s not a lot of room.
Here are the questions in case you are curious …
All the best,
Best-Selling Author and Producer