Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
– Albert Einstein
According to eMarketer’s US Digital Media Usage report …
- In 2012, the audience of internet users in the U.S. will expand by 3.1% to 239 million, representing 75.6% of the total population.
- More than 3/4 of the total population will be online in 2012.
- Mobile internet users will reach 113.9 million in 2012, up 17.1% from 97.3 million in 2011.
- Smartphone users will reach 106.7 million in 2012, up 18.4% from 2011.
- In 2012, 94% of smartphones users will be mobile internet users.
- All mobile phone users will reach 242.6 million in 2012, up 2.3% from 2011.
- Mobile shoppers will reach 72.8 million in 2012.
- Mobile buyers will reach 37.5 million in 2012.
- Smartphone shoppers will reach 68.6 million in 2012.
- Smartphone buyers will reach 36.4 million in 2012.
- Tablet users will reach 54.8 million in 2012, up 62.8% from 33.7 million in 2011.
- iPad users will reach 41.9 million in 2012.
- In 2012, 76.4% of tablet users will be iPad users.
- Adult-aged eReader users will reach 45.6 million in 2012, up from 33.3 million in 2011.
- Facebook will reach 143.4 million US users in 2012, up 8.2% from 132.5 million in 2011.
- About 2/3 of web users will use social networks in 2012.
- More than 90% of social network users will be on Facebook in 2012.
- Online video viewers will reach 169.3 million in 2012.
- 53.5% of the population and 70.8% of internet users (up 7.1% from 2011) will watch online video in 2012.
- Mobile video viewers will reach 54.6 million in 2012.
- Smartphone video viewers will reach 51.2 million in 2012.
- 88.1% of US internet users ages 14+ will browse or research products online in 2012.
- 83.9% of internet researchers will make at least one purchase via the web during 2012.
- Online shoppers will reach 184.3 million in 2012, up 3.3% from 2011.
- Online buyers will reach 154.6 million in 2012, up 4.4% from 2011.
Whether you like your life or NOT, one thing is guaranteed: Life Changes!
If you are still using past success as your measure of what to do this year, you will be living in a world that no longer exists.
Do something today to move into the future!
All the best,
P.S. Here’s the addresses to find me on Twitter and Facebook …
P.P.S. Hint, hint …
Want to learn everything I know for less than $15?