Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
— Albert Einstein
According to eMarketer’s US Digital Media Usage report …
- In 2012, the audience of internet users in the U.S. will expand by 3.1% to 239 million, representing 75.6% of the total population.
- More than 3/4 of the total population will be online in 2012.
- Mobile internet users will reach 113.9 million in 2012, up 17.1% from 97.3 million in 2011.
- Smartphone users will reach 106.7 million in 2012, up 18.4% from 2011.
- In 2012, 94% of smartphones users will be mobile internet users.
- All mobile phone users will reach 242.6 million in 2012, up 2.3% from 2011.
- Mobile shoppers will reach 72.8 million in 2012.
- Mobile buyers will reach 37.5 million in 2012.
- Smartphone shoppers will reach 68.6 million in 2012.
- Smartphone buyers will reach 36.4 million in 2012.
- Tablet users will reach 54.8 million in 2012, up 62.8% from 33.7 million in 2011.
- iPad users will reach 41.9 million in 2012.
- In 2012, 76.4% of tablet users will be iPad users.
- Adult-aged eReader users will reach 45.6 million in 2012, up from 33.3 million in 2011.
- Facebook will reach 143.4 million US users in 2012, up 8.2% from 132.5 million in 2011.
- About 2/3 of web users will use social networks in 2012.
- More than 90% of social network users will be on Facebook in 2012.
- Online video viewers will reach 169.3 million in 2012.
- 53.5% of the population and 70.8% of internet users (up 7.1% from 2011) will watch online video in 2012.
- Mobile video viewers will reach 54.6 million in 2012.
- Smartphone video viewers will reach 51.2 million in 2012.
- 88.1% of US internet users ages 14+ will browse or research products online in 2012.
- 83.9% of internet researchers will make at least one purchase via the web during 2012.
- Online shoppers will reach 184.3 million in 2012, up 3.3% from 2011.
- Online buyers will reach 154.6 million in 2012, up 4.4% from 2011.
Whether you like your life or NOT, one thing is guaranteed: Life Changes!
If you are still using past success as your measure of what to do this year, you will be living in a world that no longer exists.
Do something today to move into the future!
All the best,
And many more …
P.S. Here’s the addresses to find me on Twitter and Facebook …
P.P.S. Hint, hint …
Want to learn everything I know for less than $15?
Very nice and so
good thought and idea. How could you find those type of ideas.
Very informative and useful report… Thanks for sharing this post…
What we commonly refer to as ‘madness’ is simply what society dictates
as abnormal…Oh and in response to a comment on whether a culture could
accept serial killers?
Need a positive response from your side for getting the link .