How to Drive Millions to Your Ideas, Products and Services
There are probably thousands of ways to drive traffic to your website and I’ve definitely used my share of them in over a decade on-line. In fact I’ve had multiple sites in the top 3,000 sites on the internet and Alexa rankings as high as 362 out of all of the sites on the Internet, but …
How do you know what’s working RIGHT NOW in the real-world and more importantly what works for you?
- There are lots of great ideas out there, but what do they really mean to your bottom-line?
- How do you know which traffic methods are most effective today?
- How can you generate traffic without a budget?
- How do you get out of information glut and into the money?
- What do you tell how valuable traffic is for you once you get it?
- What should you do yourself and what should you have someone else do?
- How do you target the best traffic sources at the lowest possible prices?
- How do you know what you should be spending your precious time on?
Here’s what we preach and what we do!
They are NOT the same!
Take my word for it, no one uses all of the traffic sources and techniques available to them right now and I guarantee if you DID, you would be drowning in traffic.
Traffic generation is not rocket science — unless you want it to be!
If you love analysis and number crunching you can treat traffic generation like a science — just do an experiment, analyze the numbers and when the numbers make sense — crank it up to obscene profits.
If you hate doing the numbers, you can treat traffic generation like an art. Do the broad strokes in a creative way and watch the traffic pour in from the people who love you.
If you are a disciplined person, you can follow step-by-step instructions and get to a steady stream of amazing results.
No matter who you are … YOU CAN DO THIS!
The real key is to match your skill sets, resources (both time and money) to come out with the most profitable result with the least amount of effort on your part.
Or you can have someone do it for you!
What do you do when the sink get’s stopped up or the car stops running?
The answer depends on who you are, what skills you have and how much time you want to devote to solving the problem.
Some people fix it themselves and others get on the phone to the repair shop.
The choice is yours … but you better be informed!
It’s easy to overpay for anything if you don’t have the basic knowledge of what’s possible and what it takes to make something happen.
You don’t want to overpay and you want to be aware of what options are available.
Here are a few ways to drive traffic …
- Submit your site to website directories.
- Comment on someone else’s blog in a valuable way and link back to your site
- Create a Kindle Book for Amazon.com (Click here to see how to do it.)
- Get the Landing Page Success Guide and set-up some new landing page offers.
- Use an e-mail signature with links to your site.
- Actively participate in forums and link to your site from your signature
- Get an Aweber account and start building an e-mail list.
- Optimize your site for search engines
- Buy banner ads
- Post on Sokule
- Create a Google Adwords campaign
- Create campaigns in Yahoo Sponsored Search and MSN AdCenter
- Use a Pay Per Click service like Ask.com or FindGift.com
- Submit your site to Yahoo Search Submit
- Purchase a paid text link through an ad network
- Sponsor a blog template and link back to you
- Donate to a non-profit site and ask for a link back
- Use Facebook Ads
- Try MySpace Ads
- Put a Classified add on eBay.
- Post a video at YouTube
- Submit a site map to Google.
- Find the best keywords to target and create original content for them
- Submit your site to dmoz.org
- Create press releases and submit them to press release services.
- Post a classified ad on Craig’s List
- Start a podcast on iTunes
- Broadcast your own live show on USTREAM
- Call someone and tell them about your site.
- Send product samples and a hand-writing note to key influencers.
- Use Twitter with key players in your industry – be helpful to them
- Pitch a writer or blogger about your website or products.
- Leverage product reviews on PowerReviews.com
- Create your own blog using WordPress or another platform
- Create blogs on Blogger.com and WordPress.com that link back to your site
- Submit an article to a print magazine.
- Offer to be a guest blogger for other people’s blogs.
- Use Ping-o-matic
- Learn how to find influencers in your niche
- Review other people’s products and link back to your site.
- Research popular hashtags on Twitter and then use them in your tweets
- Create a radio show for free on BlogTalkRadio.com
- Create a presentation and upload it to Slideshare
- Launch an affiliate program
- Call your best affiliates and ask how you can more money together
- Pay an affiliate extra for a special one-time deal for more aggressive promotion
- Agree to be a case study for a partner and get links back to your site
- Ask someone to promote your site as a favor.
- Sponsor an event
- Give testimonials with links back to your site
- Send samples for product reviews
- Find new affiliates by watching for related launches.
- Link to other sites who might link to you
- Go to jvAlert Live and promote your site.
- Get listings in association directories.
- Find out what keywords your competitor’s are using.
- Find out who’s linking to your competitor’s and get them to link to you.
- Create a niche portal
- Create an online directory
- Host a webinar or teleconference
- Give away a resource on someone else’s site
- Create a limited-time discount or promotion
- Create a sweepstakes
- Promote your site at a local Impact networking event.
- Create a day related to your business (e.g. National Bug Calling Day)
- Ask customers to share their experience with your products on their blog
- Create your own Meet-up Group
- Speak at an industry event
- Buy an ad in an industry publication
- Write a book
- Write an original article for Hubpages
- Create a lens on Squidoo
- Post on Scribd.com
- Tag your site’s content on social bookmarking like Digg, Delicious
- Use Twitter and Facebook to build good relationships
- Create a Facebook fan page
- Link to your social networking profiles from your site
- Create an offer for email signups on your site to build your list
- Create a shopping cart abandonment email campaign
- Send a gift to recent customers.
- Send a promotional email to your past customers
- Send a targeted email to customers who bought a certain category of products
- Use direct mail to send an offer to a targeted list of past customers
- Create a package insert for your outbound shipments
- Send a coupon code to recent customers valid for a customer’s next order
- Ask customers to come back and give a customer review or testimonial
- Optimize your order confirmation email to encourage repeat sales
Let’s get you to the next level of traffic today, so you capture your profits right away!
All the best,
And more, more, more.
Yes really, we can get traffic to our site by using the above mentioned tips.These can bring a large number of users to our site.
This post contains very useful tips for getting a big traffic to our site by bringing a big number of users to our site