It’s time to measure your impact!
The reason most people don’t think that they make a difference is because they don’t measure it, so today I’m going to challenge you to do something for the next 24 hours.
- Get a simple piece of paper.
- Draw a vertical line down the middle
- At the top of one column put the hashtag #plus
- At the top of the other column put the hashtag #minus
- During the course of the next 24 hours, just make a mark in the #plus column if you do something that will have positive impact and make a mark in the #minus column if you do something that will have a negative impact.
- Write down what you think your impact for the day will be.
- At the end of the day write down what you think your impact was.
- Share Your #plus items with other people to encourage them to have a positive impact.
- Share this post and help other people measure their impact.
I’d love to hear how this works out for you today.
All the best,
Best-Selling Author and Producer
P.S. Here’s the addresses to find me on Twitter and Facebook …
P.P.S. Hint, hint …
Want to learn everything I know for less than $15?