The life expectancy of a housefly is generally 15 to 30 days
If you are a housefly it’s time to get living!
The same thing is true for you and me, because …
If you are anything like me you can take years to do what you could do in a week.
You think, plan and try to figure out the “best” thing to do and then when you do something, you do it half-way and get half-way results — or worse.
Then you HAVE to do something, because your world is falling in and somehow you pull enough money out of the bag to survive another week.
How many times have you said, I can’t get through this week — and then proceeded to get through the week?
Then if you are anything like me, you go to an event like the Impact Event and the possibilities are overwhelming!
There are so many opportunities, you don’t know which one to pursue.
Then you go home and life is overwhelming and there are endless distractions, constant people wanting your attention and too many things that you would really rather not be doing that other people are thrusting on you from all directions.
- You wonder where the time went.
- You wonder what happened to your focus.
- And you wonder where you are going to get the cash flow for the next set of bills.
So you are stuck in a cycle of thinking, desperation, action, opportunity, overwhelm and back.
So how do you get out of that cycle?
You short circuit the process.
- Instead of thinking …. act.
- Instead of world changing — simple and modular
- Instead of alone – together
- Instead of scatter – focus
- Instead of guessing – testing
- Instead of waiting – now
- Instead of ignorance – knowledge
What’s the best way to short circuit a project?
Mentoring – without a doubt.
- You already know you can move faster with a mentor.
- You already know mentors can make the complex simple.
- You already know it’s better to work with a mastermind of help.
- You KNOW you would be more focused with a mentor.
- You know that you don’t have all the knowledge you need and you need it QUICKLY, because time really is money.
- You know that you are never going to be more ready than you are right now.
So what’s holding you back?
You know what OTHER people say when someone asks them that question.
OTHER people say it’s time or money.
Usually …. money.
This is a bit harsh, but you know this is true …
In 90% of the cases, it’s not true.
- Sure there are people out there without money, but we all have something of value.
- And everyone has the same 24 hours in a day.
Time and money aren’t what’s keeping us back
Most of the time that you don’t do something you KNOW you need to do it’s NOT for lack of time or money — it’s a lack of courage.
- We are just plain afraid that it won’t work out, that we won’t follow through, that we won’t make it work.
- We are afraid that we will invest in ourselves and it won’t pay off.
You already know what I just told you is true.
You WILL be better off with the help of a mentor — you know it and so do I — so what is it REALLY that’s holding you back.
We can all find reasons – justifications really — for not doing things we KNOW we should do.
I know that I should take that walk every day.
- I can say it’s cold outside and it will be true.
- I can say I don’t have the time — and it’s true.
- I can say my back hurts and it’s true.
- I can say I walked twice as far over the weekend …
The list goes on.
But if I take the walk, I’ll be better off.
Just like YOU will be better of with mentoring.
Don’t get me wrong …
I may NOT be the mentor for you.
Yes, I’m trying to sell you on the idea of mentoring, but I’m not the perfect match for everyone.
If it’s not me, then FIND someone.
- We all need mentors.
- We all have time for mentoring.
- We all have enough money to invest in a mentor.
Mentoring doesn’t have to be expensive.
There are people who will do it for nothing, but …
I’m going to suggest that you are better off to invest what you can afford, because the best way to get value is to invest our time and money.
When we are invested, we pay attention and we are much more likely to take action on what we learn.
I want to make sure that you have affordable mentoring opportunities with me.
That’s why I’m working with a wonderful group of private mentoring clients every week.
I work with people at ALL levels and you can participate if you are interested and I’ve made it as affordable as I can.
I had a conversation with one of my mentoring clients and she told me that …
- She couldn’t believe the low price of the program.
- She couldn’t believe that I was the person who actually showed up.
Apparently, she had a bad experience with another mentor, who charged a healthy chunk of money and then rarely showed up.
That’s not me.
I could play you testimonials until you are blue in the face — believe me, I have them — but what would that prove?
It would prove I know how to get a great testimonial.
The real joy of mentoring is the joy of a changed life.
I show up.
The question is …
Will YOU show up.
I hope that you will be able to detect the sincerity in my life and in my writing and that you will KNOW that I mean what I am saying.
While the learning is IMMENSELY valuable, the mentoring is life-changing, because you get your road-blocks shattered and your questions answered quickly so that you can move into profit!
This mentoring is DESIGNED for you, because one size doesn’t fit all. I’ve put together a RANGE of ways for us to work together personally that match you personally, whether you are just starting out or an advanced marketer with decades of experience.
We WILL make sure you get your website or blog up and going, start building your lists, start finding or creating products and services and start moving towards the money and if you already have those things working we will maximize the leverage points to move you to exponential impact.
Check out some of the ways we can work together at:
Best-Selling Author and Producer
P.S. Here’s the addresses to find me on Twitter and Facebook …