Ever feel like you have a “Kick Me” note on your back?
You remember how it feels.
Life has ups and downs and when you are really down, it just feels like you keep getting kicked over and over.
Maybe it’s your fault – Or Maybe not!
You know we all make mistakes in good times and bad.
When times are good, mistakes are a lot more forgivable.
When the money is rolling in and you forget to change the oil and blow the engine on your brand new car it hurts, but not enough to ruin your life.
When times are tough and you do something stupid — or even just have a round or two of bad luck — the hits seem to keep coming. You know the pattern.
For want of a nail the shoe was lost.
For want of a shoe the horse was lost.
For want of a horse the rider was lost.
For want of a rider the battle was lost.
For want of a battle the kingdom was lost.
And all for the want of a horseshoe nail.
This pattern may be happening in your life now.
At first you are doing fine. Then the economy slows down and nothing you are doing seems be working.
You switch your direction and try something new because you need to start bringing in some income, but you don’t have much time or many resources to get it out.
So your new idea is a bit rushed and doesn’t work out as you had hoped, so you switch ideas again and now you are getting a bit frantic.
Your significant other mentions the slip in your income and tells you, it just isn’t working and why can’t you do something which brings in more money.
The bills start piling up and then it really starts to pile on.
The car, the air-conditioner and your computer die in the same week.
You spend precious time trying to get things fixed.
And now your family and friends are saying, “we never spend any time together” and “why don’t we ever do anything together.”
You start getting a little irritable.
There’s a lot of stress on you and things don’t seem to be getting better.
NOTHING IS WORKING!
Time is flying by and the only thing coming in the mail is more bills.
Everything that worked before has faded away and everything new you try seems to produce just a drab of activity and even less income.
You are doing all the right things, but nothing works.
So people start saying maybe you should get a real job, so you waste days, weeks or months looking through the want ads only to realize the jobs out there would never pay your bills, much less get you out of debt.
And then disaster strikes.
The stress raises your blood pressure, you stop exercising and before you know it you are cold and clammy and your heart is beating at double the normal rate.
Heart attack? Stroke? Diabetes?
You’re in a downward spiral.
Six months pass, a year, two years and things aren’t getting better. You ponder what you can sell, what expenses you can cut and more and more crazy “out of the box” ideas.
What will happen to you?
I wish I could say it will all be good, but if you don’t get out of the downward spiral it won’t be.
I hear daily from people who have lost their homes.
Good hard-working, smart and action taking friends tell me that they haven’t been able to pay the rent or go to the grocery store in months.
- It doesn’t matter how successful you have been in the past.
- It doesn’t matter how smart you are.
- It doesn’t matter how much you know.
- It doesn’t even matter that you are doing the right things.
There really are good people willing to work hard who have lost it all despite doing the right things.
If you don’t get out of the spiral …
Eventually You Hit Rock Bottom
Your life expectancy is shorter. Your employ-ability is shot.
Now You Know Who Your Real Friends Are
When you tell someone …
- I can’t meet my obligations and I have no idea when I can pay you.
- I have nothing left to offer.
- I have no idea how to get out of this mess.
Your friends have two choices …
- Some step up to the plate and give you kindness, understanding, love and support.
- Others tear you to shreds.
Who loves you when you have nothing?
Maybe fewer than you think, but those friends are priceless.
How do you get out of the spiral?
- Accept the support of your real friends, because life is GIVE and life is TAKE. You can’t breathe out forever without breathing in.
- Take the time to build quality – even when you don’t have it — because value is always the key to have people value what you offer.
- Get with the PEOPLE. You will want to be alone when you are hurting, but make the effort to be together with amazing people. Together we can do so much more than we can apart.
- Realize that you aren’t alone. MANY people are hurting right now and there is no shame in it.
- Realize you are not the sum of your results — you are the life line to dispensing kindness. Anyone can be kind, loving and supportive. When we give these things, we are one of the most valuable treasures on the Earth.
- NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up. We are in life until the very end. Perseverance is the key to many success stories.
- It’s never too late. You may feel you are past your prime, but today is the first day of the rest of your life.
Being together makes all the difference.
I never come back from one of my events without being re-charged and loving life.
There are COUNTLESS opportunities to reverse your downward spiral or reach new heights of success.
Live events are a way to …
- Discover the latest twists and turns
- Learn the latest technologies
- Find out what’s working and what’s not
- Meet people who are actually doing it
- Solve problems and get through roadblocks
- Create life-long friendships
- Raise your spirits
- See how others are successful right now
- Create your own products
- Find partners
- Increase your visibility and audience
- Become known as an expert
- Grab new clients and customers
- Explore new opportunities
- Sell products and services
- and more, more, more …
I want to spend time with you!
There’s just nothing like meeting face to face and talking about ways to work together when a person shares the same vision and goals that you have.
I know what it’s like to be isolated. You feel like you are the only person who is going through the stress and strain of building a real business.
Face it, there aren’t all that many people actually doing the types of things that you and I imagine when we sit down at the computer.
I know, it SEEMS like there are millions on the Internet, but try explaining your Internet business ideas with your neighbors some time. Even your relatives probably don’t understand.
So let’s get together.
We will talk one on one and figure out a way to make you at least a thousand dollars more than you have right now.
It’s really not all that hard if you follow the examples of people that are already doing it every day.
I’m not talking about “pie-in-the-sky” either. There are plain, ordinary folks doing this stuff every day. The key is to be able to see exactly how those “real-life” projects work in the “real world.”
TWO Amazing Events on the Schedule Right Now!
“Day With Ken” – September 1st.
I purposely keep the events intimate with an absolute cap of 150 attendees, but still … Try multiplying 150 people times the hour or more I’d LOVE to spend with each person at the event and you come up with 150 hours. Even if I were to go 24 hours a day for three days I couldn’t spend that quality time with everyone.
But what if I could spend an entire day with you and a very small group of amazing people.
I’m talking under 10 people max, so you can get very personal attention and it’s priced at only $97 so ANYONE can afford the entire day long event.
jvAlert Live San Diego – September 16th – 18th
Want to be with the best of the best?
Imagine working on your project with people like Ken McArthur, Mike Koenigs, Tom Beal, Kevin Nations, Tracy Repchuk, Simon Leung, Glenn Dietzel, Frank Sousa, Daven Michaels, Scott Paton, Warren Whitlock, Imal Wagner, Sohail Khan, Greg Writer and more, more, more!
They are ALL going to be at jvAlert Live San Diego, September 16th – 18th.
This is the grand-daddy of them all!
Let me know if there is any way I can help you get to these events.
They will change your life!
Let’s get you to the next step today!
All the best,
And more, more, more.