He’s ugly, vulgar and abusive, but he does know how to run a business.
Let me tell you a story, because ….
- It’s almost Independence Day
- It’s time to clean-up MY act
- I want to kickstart YOURS!
Take a lesson from foul mouthed, abusive,”makeover” chef, Gordon Ramsay, the brute of “Kitchen Nightmares.”
- Cleans up and tosses the trash.
- Finds out what the community wants and needs
- Stops money leaks
- Directly addresses people problems quickly
- Simplifies and raises the quality
- Does a visual makeover
- Involves the community
- Delivers on the promise.
Times change and they aren’t always what we expect.
Nothing that worked before was working today.
Because they were afraid.
But SOMETHING is ALWAYS working.
Let’s start with the clean-up!
Too many programs and too little focus so I’m tossing out everything that’s old, rotten and past its prime.
I’m focusing on THREE areas only:
- The Impact Factor Movie Project
- Live Events (The Impact Event, Impact Action Plan Workshops, Mastermind Groups and One Day Intensives)
- Impact Livecast (coming soon!)
Everything else has to be put on the back burner.
Tell me what YOU are going to focus on!
All the best,
Best-Selling Author and Producer
P.S. Here’s the addresses to find me on Twitter and Facebook …
P.P.S. Hint, hint …
Want to learn everything I know for less than $15?