In the early morning hours of Thursday, February 28th, http://BuzzBreaker.com didn’t even exist.
Four days later on the morning of Sunday, March 3rd, the website has moved into the top 1.3% of all websites on the Internet in terms of traffic and …
I haven’t even told my subscribers about it yet.
It all started with this post and a conversation with three special guys — who will remain nameless.
They are my Philly Mastermind buddies, a lawyer an Ex-Texan and some PR guy. Call them the Philly Mafia Mastermind because I think they have deep roots somewhere.
I was talking about my plans for the Impact mentoring program, workshops and my Impact Action Plan product and telling them that I had people who wanted to learn how to build massive audiences and high-traffic websites and they were asking me if it was still even possible.
And I said YES, and I could do it right now!
Now these guys feel like it is their job as mastermind buddies to hold my face to the fire.
So they called me on it and said DO IT and give us a deadline.
So what have I got myself into and WILL I BACK DOWN?
No … because I’ve done it before, I know I can do it again, and I’m about to prove it to them.
Actually, after I told them exactly how I was going to do it, they started getting really excited.
- So I’m going to tell you (in broad terms) how I’m going to do it.
- Then I’m going to let you watch.
- Then I’m going to tell you how I did it.
- And finally I’m going to help a few people do it themselves, because I know this system works.
In fact, a few of you might be able to ride the wave of all of the traffic I’m going to create because I’m looking for a few key people who are willing to take a stand.
You see, I really believe that if you don’t take a stand for something, you are never going to be listened to.
Attention Writers and Bloggers
- If you have the ability to write in a way that is compelling, makes people react — positively or negatively, that can drive a conversation and get people to talk about it, then I want to talk to you.
- If you know how to create blog posts that break news, start a conversation or are quotable and spread like wildfire, you may be perfect for this.
- If you can start an argument and keep it going, I may have a spot for you!
- If you can keep people engaged intently engaged forever, now might be your time.
- If you just KNOW your opinions are worth listening to, stand up and get noticed.
- If you love amazing people and can’t stop talking about them, maybe you should consider this.
- If you want to lead the conversation instead of watching it pass you by, get on the wagon!
- If you want to set the record straight, hold people accountable for their actions and get the truth out, you might just be the person to do it.
- If you have your OWN style and expect it to be appreciated, you just might fit in.
- You can’t be run of the mill
- You can’t refuse to have an opinion
- You can’t be too shy to stand out
- You can’t be all out of things to say
If you want to join the adventure and be a top-level blogger, opinion maker, fact-checker, news breaker, commentator or trend setter on the newest website to blast into the top ranked sites in the world ….
I’m putting together a top-level team of key bloggers to take this site through the roof.
If your topics are in the trending news and you have an opinion that can drive traffic, opinions and conversation, you may just be able to join the team.
I’m being selective, so give me some examples of what you can do.
BOLD PREDICTION …
Today, we will break into the top 1% with your help.
The key is your help and I’ll be happy to tell you exactly how I did this …
If you would be willing to …
- Tell someone about http://buzzbreaker.com
- Friend the BuzzBreaker Facebook Account
- Like the BuzzBreaker Facebook Page
- Follow BuzzBreakerNews on Twitter
In fact, you can get a sneak preview of how I’m doing this right now in this blog post.
UPDATE: Less than nine hours later we broke into the top 1%
UPDATE: BuzzBreaker.com went from zero to the top .003% most visited websites on the Internet in 6 Days
Thanks for everyone’s support!
All the best,