Everyone knows you need to set goals.
What’s not as well known is that there are lots of mistakes you can make in the process.
Here are 13 of the Worst Mistakes you can make when setting your goals.
- Setting too many goals
- Not being specific
- Creating goals that can’t be measured
- Setting goals that aren’t relevant
- Developing goals that aren’t realistic
- Setting goals that have not time limit.
- Not putting goals in writing.
- Setting goals that are too easy.
- Framing goals negatively.
- Not understanding why you want to achieve a goal.
- Not setting priorities for your goals.
- Setting goals for things that you can’t control.
- Setting goals that you don’t want to achieve.
Please leave your comments on this post!
If you would like to work with me Click here and check out the New Impact Partnering Program.
You can be involved as little or as much as you like, but the one REQUIREMENT is that you have to WANT to work with me and this amazing family of remarkable people.
I ONLY want you to join us if this is a good fit for you, but if you think it IS, then I DEFINITELY want you there with this amazing family, building your business, enriching your life and expanding your reach.
Let’s go out there and make a difference.
All the best,